Friday, December 25, 2009

Wonderful Christmas!









We have had a wonderful Christmas in Kentucky! There were 11 people who spent Christmas Eve at our house, and Christmas morning. My two children, their spouses, my two grandsons, my parents, and my sister all came to spend the night. We played board games and had some chicken pot pie with fruit for Christmas Eve, then opened presents Christmas morning followed by a wonderful Christmas Brunch. We had a sausage casserole, fruit, juice, coffee and coffee cake.
I had the worst problems I have ever had with my band also. I have never PB'd, but I came really close. I guess we had too much good food around, plus I forgot to chew carefully and eat slowly! I got stuck on a pretzel snack mix last night, then again on a sausage ball this morning (you know the sausage/cheese/bisquick ones? Stay away from them!). Well, I just need to take all my Christmas candy to my sister-in-law's Christmas dinner on Sunday, put it out for everyone, and get back to band-friendly eating! I wanted to post a few pictures to show you my Christmas memories. I made Christmas cookies with my grandsons, opened presents with them, and read a Christmas book to them. I love them so!!! (For some reason my pictures posted in reverse order?? I am still trying to figure this out!) Notice that my wedding ring is on my middle finger, too large for my ring finger! :) AND I am wearing a new Large t-shirt, NOT 2X. YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had your hands full, but had a really great time!!

    Your grandson's are adorable! I love the red hair! I am so jealous.

    Love your Xmas Tree decorations as well as all of your Xmas decorations.

    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say, Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement on my "freak out" post. It's nice to know you can eat what you like - just less of it. That's the whole point of this, right?

    Your grandchildren are BEAUTIFUL.

    Best,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete