I am going to get a fill on Monday, and I am nervous about it! I have 6.3 in a 10cc band right now. I weigh 176-178, and have been there for over two months. I sometimes get stuck, with pain in my chest and some sliming, but have never had a PB incident. I feel the band works good until about 3-4 in the afternoon, but I eat ENTIRELY too much in the evening, and if I eat slow, I think I could just eat and eat right on! (My husband works nights, and I think I eat from boredom, a lot...) I know I am not eating the way I should, so I worry that a fill might put me into a danger zone! Anyway, I would like to compare where I am with other bandsters. I know everyone is different, but would you share your fill amount? Thank you all!
Thin and Thick! (I need to work on some current pictures, now that I've lost 55 pounds!)
My valentine! Scott and I met in high school. I was the first person he asked out when he got his driver's license at 16! We got married when we were 18 years old, and we have been married for 31 years. (It's not necessary for anyone to get your calculators out, we both turned 50 in 2009!:)) Scott has been with me through thick and thin,(mostly THICK.) He always made sure that I knew he loved me, even when I gained more than 100 pounds from my weight at our wedding. We have two wonderful children and two perfect grandchildren, with one more on the way. We have been through college together, several jobs, 10 moves, hysterectomy, back surgery, lapband surgery... all on MY part, I might add. He has stood by me through everything, (and we all know it takes a lot to help a spouse through surgery). I can always count on Scott to take care of me. I love him so! Happy Valentine's Day, honey!!
1. What is your occupation right now? Elementary school librarian
2. What color are your socks right now? white
3. What are you listening to right now? complete silence
4. What was the last thing you ate? Weight Watchers cookie dough dessert
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister, Susanna
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied it myself! So yeah, I like me ! :)
8. How old are you today? 50
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? Olympics
10. What is your favorite drink? Crystal light lemonade
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? High-lighted it once, but I didn't like it
12. Favorite food? anything sweet, Italian
13. What is the last movie you watched? Blind Side with Sandra Bullock
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas day
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books! Books! Books!
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries (Favorite is Strawberries)
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? just posting it
22. Living situation. My husband and I are by ourselves now. (We were high school sweethearts, and have been married for 32 years!) Our son is married with two children and our daughter is married and lives a mile away.
23. When was the last time you cried? Last Monday.
24. What is on the floor of your closet right now. Lots of clothes and shoes.
26. What did you do last night? Church, talked to Mom, read facebook and blogs.
27. What are you most afraid of? being outside by myself at night
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? We have a Jack Russell
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday,a whole weekend to look forward to!
31. How many states have you lived in? one, Kentucky
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamond, singular (My only diamond is my engagement ring :) )
33. What is your favorite flower? Pansy
34. What is your favorite color? Red
35. What hobbies do you like to do? Scrapbooking, reading, anything to do with my grandchildren!