Monday, February 8, 2010

Another random quiz :)

1. What is your occupation right now? Elementary school librarian



2. What color are your socks right now? white



3. What are you listening to right now? complete silence



4. What was the last thing you ate? Weight Watchers cookie dough dessert


5. Can you drive a stick shift? No



6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister, Susanna



7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied it myself! So yeah, I like me ! :)


8. How old are you today? 50



9. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv? Olympics



10. What is your favorite drink? Crystal light lemonade



11. Have you ever dyed your hair? High-lighted it once, but I didn't like it


12. Favorite food? anything sweet, Italian



13. What is the last movie you watched? Blind Side with Sandra Bullock



14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas day



16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Books! Books! Books!



17. What is your favorite season? Fall



18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries (Favorite is Strawberries)



19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? just posting it


22. Living situation. My husband and I are by ourselves now. (We were high school sweethearts, and have been married for 32 years!) Our son is married with two children and our daughter is married and lives a mile away.



23. When was the last time you cried? Last Monday.



24. What is on the floor of your closet right now. Lots of clothes and shoes.


26. What did you do last night? Church, talked to Mom, read facebook and blogs.



27. What are you most afraid of? being outside by myself at night



28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese



29. Favorite dog breed? We have a Jack Russell


30. Favorite day of the week? Friday,a whole weekend to look forward to!


31. How many states have you lived in? one, Kentucky


32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamond, singular (My only diamond is my engagement ring :) )


33. What is your favorite flower? Pansy



34. What is your favorite color? Red



35. What hobbies do you like to do? Scrapbooking, reading, anything to do with my grandchildren!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post. I love!!! the look on your husbands face in the wedding shot. He looks bemused and is looking at you with such adoration. Just gorgeous.
    31 years of marriage is amazing. I'm almost at the 21 mark and I know what it takes to get this far - so really well done. You're both to be congratulated. It's almost rare when you find someone married for so long these days. x
    Love the quiz too. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete