Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Quiz!

1. How long have you been banded? 4 months

2.What was your highest pre-band weight?/ Current weight now? / Total loss to date? 230/182/48

3. What is your best go-to food to get in your protein? Cottage Cheese

4. What is your favorite protein brand/ shake? I haven't found any I like. I make shakes from frozen strawberries, skim milk and cottage cheese.

5. What do you miss the most now, post-band? So far, I can and do eat anything.

6. What is your favorite "mushy" food? Cream of Wheat

7. What was your worst PB experience? I haven't had a PB yet!

8. What has been the hardest part of this journey so far for you? Typing this quiz!! JK! I still have a lot of trouble with "grazing", especially on sweets.

9. What is your best NSV to date? I am no longer on high blood pressure medication!

10. What is your top non-weight goal for your band? I just want to be healthier...

11. What is your goal weight or size? I think 160 would be great! I may reevaluate when I reach that goal. :)

12.What band "rule" do you live by? (i.e. don't cheat on)? No liquid with meals and for one hour after. (and no carbonation)

13. What band "rule" do you not follow as much or aren't good at? No snacking between meals.

14. What is your goal "reward"? Being able to play with and enjoy my grandchildren for years to come.

15. In the spirit of Thanksgiving being right around the corner (US), what are you most thankful for, post-band? I am so thankful to be feeling better, healthier and happier after lapband!

3 comments:

  1. lol I closed my eyes before I read 'cream of wheat' for your mushies, guessed what it would be and and lo and behold I was right :) great you have a food you can eat and LOVE to eat. Thanks for the quiz.. these are cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara,

    Everywhere I go across the blogoshere, I see positive, encouraging comments from you! It is wonderful that you take the time to support all of us, and I want you to know that I really appreciate you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again lol Hi there, thanks so much for you beautiful comment on my blog. You mentioned you appreciate me.. and I def appreciate you. I would love to hear from you more often - I think its how we connect across the blog world.
    Speak soon
    Cara xx

    ReplyDelete