Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trying to figure out pictures






I have a picture on my profile, but I still have a sillhouette show up when I am a follower. Anyone have any advice? I am going to be experimenting for a while, so you may just see anything on this page! Advice is greatly appreciated!! I would like to post some before and during pics. These are definitely "befores" when I was running around shooting squirt guns with my grandsons the month before surgery, and with my grandson at a Fourth of July party 10 days before surgery. I don't know how to enlarge or delete pictures after they are posted, either!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm not sure what's going on with the piccie profile.. that is odd.. have you tried deleting it and going again? That might help.
    Nice pics too!

    ReplyDelete