Monday, November 9, 2009

Before and After Pics

The "before" pictures were taken in July, as I played with my grandsons a couple of weeks before surgery. (You can tell I enjoyed the huge red "cover everything" polo top in both pictures, they were NOT taken the same day! lol) I had a BMI of 40, weighed 230 pounds, and I am 5ft.4in. tall. The pictures with the brown argyle were taken almost exactly three months after surgery, at 45 pounds down. These were taken at my house, and my DD is in one with me. I wish I had taken pictures as I read you all encourage people to before hand. I just did not want any more pictures made, I thought I had enough awful pictures to compare, but it isn't the same. I like your pictures from every angle in similar outfits in front of the same place. It really helps to be able to compare. Make note bandsters to be! You will be glad you take the "evidence" pictures from before, as you will NEVER be there again!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh I thought you looked slimmer in the top pics in the brown jumper. Wow, you are doing well.. you can really see the difference. Amazing what 45 pounds off does. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete