Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What do I eat? 2



My favorite "mushy" meal is Cream of Wheat made with milk. So rich, so creamy, and it slides down warm and soothing Ahhhh... Oh, I'm sorry, I needed a minute there ;) My doctor just says 24 hours of mushies after a fill, so I always have Cream of Wheat when I get home. I understand a lot of people are on liquids after a fill, but I have been doing good with mushies.


I wish we could start another traveling post that would be your own personal "top 10" foods. I will work on it for a post in a few days, then hopefully my new friends in cyberspace will post their Go-to Top 10! I think it would help everyone and give them some new ideas to try.

1 comment:

  1. My doc considers Cream of Wheat a "full liquid" - good for right after a fill. I am a fan of thin oatmeal, the instant kind. Yum! Good idea about the top 10 foods!

    ReplyDelete